Digital photography for weddings
Capturing images of one of the most beautiful day in the life of a couple is a crucial element in planning a wedding.
Today digital photography for weddings has become a fashionable trend that provides the couple and their guests with photos faster, sometimes before the end of the wedding reception.
Most wedding photographers create a wedding video that complements the digital photographs.
Here are some tips for perfect digital wedding photography:
Creating the perfect photo for this wonderful day is not easy. If you are an amateur wedding photographer who is trying to capture the wedding of a friend or relative, here are some tips to ensure that the photos taken with your digital camera are special and perfect.
1. First, make sure you do not have a poor backdrop and there are not too many people in the shot. Often, the couple is at the heart of a crowd and at this stage, it may be easier to capture only their heads and shoulders.
2. To avoid getting a dark picture by shooting in dark when the sun is behind the people being clicked, move a little so that the sun is behind you.
3. If possible, try to take pictures that are natural and sincere so that they always look natural when seen later. One way is to use the optical zoom cameras. As you cannot continue to ask people to pose for you, the camera must always be ready because the digital wedding photography aims to have natural shots.
4. All your efforts will be in vain if you forget to have fresh spare set of batteries and enough memory in the card to make your digital camera capture all the images of the day.
5. Always use the highest resolution possible with your camera so that you get clear photographs in case you intend to have pictures printed in large size for the wedding album. Once you have the images, it is only a matter of selecting the ones that you want to print while you can save all the photographs on a CD for permanent storage or presentation.
Benefits of digital photography for wedding:
1. Digital photos are made up of hundreds of millions of tiny squares called pixels that add more detail and improve the definition of photographs.
2. The great advantage of digital photography is that once the photo is clicked, it can be edited easily. If you get a mark on the skin or have dark circles and do not want them to appear
in the photo they can be removed without any problem.
3. Digital photographs are easy to use and can be sent by mail without any hassle. You can select the ones you like and get them printed and delete the bad photos too.
4. Digital photography is instant photography. You can see the photo immediately after the photo has been clicked and if you do not like it you can take few more without worrying about wasting the film.
5. It is not less expensive than traditional photography. You can also take the full CD with pictures so that you can send them to your friends or print out copies if you wish.
6. This type of photography allows you to develop more creative wedding albums. You can mix 2, 3 or even 4 photos on one page and can create special effects too.
7. The price of developing a black and white, sepia or glossy photograph is the same because the photographer just has to change the mode of the picture on the camera itself. In traditional photography much more work is required to change the color mode of a photograph.
8. Digital photographs are more resistant and do not lose color or luster over the years.
Digital photography for weddings is much common these days and the advantages mentioned above justify this fact. So if you are getting married soon and wish to have a great collection of conveniently editable and easy to view photographs, digital photography is your pick.
published on 26 Aprile 2013 by Gianni
No comments available on this page yet.